On Saturday 9 May the Conero Golf Club will reopen.
From Friday 8 May it will be possible to book by phone or by e-mail (in order to check availability, e-mails will only be valid if received during office hours 8/18).
During this first weekend, entry will be reserved for members and in any case regulated by the provisions of the FIG protocol that you can view and download from our website www.conerogolfclub.it.
In particular, remember that:
- it will be mandatory to book the tee-time and arrive at the field maximum 20 minutes before
- a self-certification must be signed to certify the absence of Covid-19 symptoms
- access to the club will be allowed only if equipped with gloves, mask and personal disinfectant
- golf carts should only be used individually
- the changing rooms will remain closed; you will have to arrive already dressed in golf and change your shoes at the parking lot
- the bar, restaurant and pro-shop will remain closed.
An immersion in the green Monte Conero a few steps from the blue sea and the history of the Marche culture.
HOLIDAYS & GOLF
An immersion in the beaches of Sirolo, Numana o Portonovo, or from one of the many bays sculpted in the cliff.